Extra!! Extra!! Sister Michelle Moosman has returned from serving in the Charlotte NC Mission!! She arrived last night around 7...to jubilant cheering from her family! She was honorably released (after a session at the Bountiful Temple) this morning at 9:30 by Pres. Brower. The Stake Baptism was going on, too, so we stayed to see Madi Gordon be baptized. During the service Pres. Salin invited the 30 min released Michelle to bear her testimony to the kids getting baptized....very cool! Sooo glad you're home Michelle!
3 comments:
I am SOOOO excited for you to have your girl home again! There is nothing quite like it. She looks great and we are anxious to see her and Peter and all of you in a couple of weeks. Love you very much! Mar
OH that looks like so much fun!! I wish we could have been there to help welcome her home!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my word! My Michelley is home! I must see her! I want to talk for hours about the mission. Time went by WAY too fast and I am sure that Michelle thinks so too! I have been home for almost 2 years now! WOAH! I can't wait to see you darling! (you too Wendy and fam!) Hope that all is well!
Michelle Castillo
Post a Comment