To celebrate our 'wholeness' as a family, we went on a little retreat to the Zermatt Resort in Midway, UT the 1-3 of Jan. We had such a great time. It's wonderful being all together again.
Thanks Grandpa and Gigi! It was so much fun! The pictures are great! I'm going to have to come get a CD, because there are too many I want to copy from the slide show.... We've got to get together to play Quelf again... are you up for it Gigi?
I love all of the photos put together! We should really get a video put together! I can help. Did I already comment that somewhere on your page? Anyway, I had such a wonderful time while we were there. Missed ya while you were shopping while we were sledding! Excited to see what ya ended up getting. You said you got some stuff right? K well miss you guys, hope your having fun! Love me, Heath
2 comments:
Thanks Grandpa and Gigi! It was so much fun! The pictures are great! I'm going to have to come get a CD, because there are too many I want to copy from the slide show.... We've got to get together to play Quelf again... are you up for it Gigi?
I love all of the photos put together! We should really get a video put together! I can help. Did I already comment that somewhere on your page? Anyway, I had such a wonderful time while we were there. Missed ya while you were shopping while we were sledding! Excited to see what ya ended up getting. You said you got some stuff right? K well miss you guys, hope your having fun! Love me, Heath
Post a Comment