Sat was our annual 'take the g-kids to see the witches at Gardner Village' trip. It was so fun...beautiful fall day...good company...awesome grandkids! Just the best!!
That was so much fun! Glad I could join along. You guys got such good pictures. I only took a couple. Good times. And thanks again for the cookie. Love ya Mom
OH Wendy, how fun! it looks like a good day for all! Those kids are all so cute! I sure wish I lived closer!! Thanks for sharing! Hey check the family web site, I put some info on there! Loves
You are right about being a grandparent, it is the best! We don't get out too much, we keep Adam away from crowds most of the time, atleast thru the flu and cold season. We will have to miss the witches this year, looks like they are back and doing great.
4 comments:
That was so much fun! Glad I could join along. You guys got such good pictures. I only took a couple. Good times. And thanks again for the cookie. Love ya Mom
OH Wendy, how fun! it looks like a good day for all! Those kids are all so cute! I sure wish I lived closer!! Thanks for sharing! Hey check the family web site, I put some info on there! Loves
You are right about being a grandparent, it is the best! We don't get out too much, we keep Adam away from crowds most of the time, atleast thru the flu and cold season. We will have to miss the witches this year, looks like they are back and doing great.
SOOO cute - wish we could have gone together. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment