Sunday, October 13, 2013
PP Integrity Ex1 P5
MY Personal Progress
Integrity
Experience 1, Part 5
I have covenanted to put all 'on the altar'...my time & talents in serving and building the kingdom; sacrificing the world and keeping myself pure before the Lord; giving of the abundance the Lord provides through tithes and offerings...and I am GRATEFUL!
Service
I FOLLOW the example of the Savior as I devote myself to serving others~being an extension of Christ in the lives of His children.
GOAL: PRAY DAILY FOR THE SPIRIT THAT I MAY KNOW/DISCERN OPPORTUNITIES TO WITNESS TO OTHERS OF GOD'S LOVE FOR THEM, TO HELP BEAR ANOTHER'S BURDEN, TO MOURN WITH, TO COMFORT; AND HOW TO DO THESE THINGS IN ACCORDANCE WITH FATHER'S WILL FOR THEIR BEST GOOD.
Sexual Purity
As I am chaste I am promised our marriage will be strong and we will be ENABLED to support an eternal and loving family. In purity I feel confident, truly happy and improve in my ability to make good decisions. The Spirit will help me know when I am at risk and give me strength to FLEE. I TRUST THE SAVIOR.
GOAL: AVOID/SHUN ANY INFLUENCE THAT WOULD WEAKEN MY ABIITY TO BE CHASTE AND PURE. I COMMIT TO BE PURE.
Tithes and Offerings
It is a sacred privilege to pay tithing ~ paid because I love the Lord and have faith in Him, and have a thankful heart for all of His tender mercies. Through honest and heartfelt obedient payment of tithes I receive both spiritual and temporal blessings.
GOAL: BE MORE AWARE & CONSCIOUS OF BEGINNING A FAST: WITH PURPOSE AND WITH PRAYER; AT LEAST ON FAST SUNDAY AND AS OFTEN AS INSPIRED TO DO SO BY THE SPIRIT THROUGH THE MONTH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment